Hello everyone! May was a crazy stitchy month. With Stitch Maynia, I made 5 starts and worked on 10 WIPs over the first two weeks of May. Still, Winnie the Pooh got some dedicated attention afterwards. I've started using highlighters on the chart since more colors are being incorporated. Previous progress:
I'm happy with my progress. I finished columns 3 & 4 (down to the midline), including the blended thread & blending filament, and got a good start on column 5. The empty squares are charted for 1 x 1, which I will do later. I think the detail will be a swarm of bees. I'm loving this project and wish I had room in my rotation to dedicate more time to it, but it will be a focus piece someday.